Through personalized instruction and a custom approach you will receive a Pilates workout that will help you feel strong, healthy and active. Pilates is a holistic movement method that will work your body from head to tow providing long-lasting results that will help you enjoy your life more.
A Personalized Pilates practice will help you break through the habits that were holding you back in the past such as:
- Bad posture – your back muscles will get stronger to support the spine.
- Weak abdominals – your core muscles will create a tight corset to protect you from injuries and back pain.
- Stiffness – your muscles will gain more flexibility to obtain an appropriate range of motion.
- Back or hip pain – you will relearn movement patterns to decrease or eliminate pain.
- No energy to exercise – low impact training with an accent on proper breathing techniques will increase your oxygen levels producing more energy to enjoy not only the Pilates session but life in general.
- Injuries – whether you want to prevent injuries or work past old injuries, Pilates will provide an invigorating workout to stay strong, healthy and active.